quinta-feira, 28 de junho de 2018
terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2018
terça-feira, 12 de junho de 2018
quarta-feira, 6 de junho de 2018
Die Grune Holle A subida dos inferno!!! The Green Hell!! Local que praticamente definou a prova. Treacherous forestry section that are designed to destroy both man and machine. #Erzbergrodeo #RedBull #HareScramble #ERBHS #punishing #GreenHell #topriders #hard #tough #extreme #time2ride #dirtbikes #racing #hardenduro #extreme #time2ride_offroad #eisenerz #irongiant #t2r #trail #redbull #legends #glory #fun #harescramble #irideWESS #thisisenduro #mining #nightmare #dream
segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2018
Here is all you need to know:
- Under sunny skies and hot temperatures, the 24th edition of the Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble saw the 500 qualified riders blast off the start line at 14.30.
- In total 23 riders completed this year’s Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble within the four-hour allotted race time.
- Winner of round two of the World Enduro Super Series, Jarvis also secured his fourth Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble victory.
- Finishing just 41 seconds behind, Walker claimed the runner-up result and in turn took control of the WESS championship standings.
- Regrouping after the punishing Green Hell section, Lettenbichler was able to cross the finish line three minutes behind Jarvis in third, with Young coming home in fourth. Bolt, seeing his chance of winning lost in Green Hell, completed the top five.
- With round two of the World Enduro Super Series now complete, the championship switches disciplines to Classic Enduro, in France at next weekend’s Trèfle Lozérien AMV, June 8-10.
- Jarvis said: “It’s always special to win here, but to do it like I did, that ranks as one of my best victories. I had a really bad start getting stuck on the very first climb out of the quarry and I lost so many places. Also, with the dust it was really difficult to overtake on the first couple of sections. It wasn’t until Checkpoint 15 that I got up to about sixth, but I knew Carl’s Dinner would be decisive. I made a lot of time up there. When I got to Green Hell I wasn’t quite sure what was happening but I saw Billy and Manni stuck. I got up so far and then was able to push the rest. That for me was where the race was won, but with Jonny chasing me home I couldn’t relax until the chequered flag.”
Results — Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble, Top 10
1. Graham Jarvis (Husqvarna) 2:05:59
2. Jonny Walker (KTM) +00:41
3. Manuel Lettenbichler (KTM) +03:03
4. Wade Young (Sherco) +15:45
5. Billy Bolt (Husqvarna) +24:04
6. Travis Teasdale (Beta) +32:50
7. Paul Bolton (KTM) +33:41
8. Taddy Blazusiak (KTM) +35:52
9. Pol Tarres (Husqvarna) +48:41
10. Mario Roman (Sherco) +52:58
Standings – World Enduro Super Series (After round 2 of 8)
1. Jonny Walker (KTM - GB) 1700 points
2. Billy Bolt (Husqvarna - GB) 1610pts
3. Graham Jarvis (Husqvarna - GB) 1610pts
4. Manuel Lettenbichler (KTM - GER) 1540pts
5. Wade Young (Sherco - RSA) 1220pts
6. Taddy Blazusiak (KTM - POL) 1180pts
7. Travis Teasdale (Beta - RSA) 1030pts
8. Paul Bolton (KTM - GB) 1020pts
9. Pol Tarres (Husqvarna - ESP) 890pts
10. Blake Gutzeit (Yamaha - RSA) 760pts
WORLD ENDURO SUPER SERIES – 2018 SCHEDULE
Rnd 1. Extreme XL Lagares (Portugal) May 11-13
Rnd 2. Erzbergrodeo (Austria) May 31-June 3
Rnd 3. Trèfle Lozérien AMV (France) June 8-10
Rnd 4. Red Bull Romaniacs (Romania) July 24-28
Rnd 5. Red Bull 111 Megawatt (Poland) September 8-9
Rnd 6. Hawkstone Park Cross-Country (England) September 22-23
Rnd 7. Gotland Grand National (Sweden) October 26-27
Rnd 8. Red Bull Knock Out (The Netherlands) November 10